Heavy-thread stitching highlights a modern frame.
Theo’s channeled back cushion provides support for your neck, back, and lumbar region. The inset pad overlay wraps up and over the armrest adding a beautiful design element, and heavy-thread stitching throughout Theo’s silhouette highlights its modern frame. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power hand control allows you to independently adjust the headrest and lumbar for custom relaxation.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Steel seat box
- Six-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently.
- Pocket on the right-hand side provides storage for the hand control and other belongings.
- Heavy-duty mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Extended footrest
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers and fabrics.