- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Lay-flat mechanisms will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Extended footrests
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
Top Grain Leather
There are many reasons to choose leather for your furniture upholstery. Leather is hypoallergenic and the best choice if anyone in your family suffers from allergies. It’s easy to keep clean as it naturally repels most liquids. It breathes and adapts to your body temperature so it can be cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And it’s naturally flame resistant too, making it a safer choice for your home.
Purchasing leather furniture is a lot like buying a diamond. Leather ranges from the highest quality and most expensive, to man-made varieties. Flexsteel uses only higher quality semi-aniline and pigmented leathers to ensure longevity, yet keep our furniture affordable.
|Dimensions||42 × 86 × 43 in|